Yes, the Lime Spider, the first drinking establishment I walked into when I came to Akron to interview for this job is having it's final show on September 9.
In no certain order
1) Damn fine beer selection - a very nice array of fine beers, barley wines malt beverages and cheap swill.
2) Live music - good bands from all over the world... a fine soundsystem, the upstairs patio when it's too loud.
3) Happy hour - Who doesn't like a few hours of happiness.
4) The Crab Cake Sandwhich - it was really good, crabby, flaky with a wonderful texture.
5) Did I mention I like beer?