For many peolpe, Valentine's Day is their favorite early-year holiday. For me, it's the next day - today, Feb. 15 - the day that pitchers and catchers officially report to spring training. Other people send out Valentine's cards. Me? I send out Happy Pitchers and Catchers Report to Spring Training Day!
A little crazy? Sure. But as of today, I'm counting down the fact that there are just 45 days remaining until the Indians Home Opener against the Chicago White Sox at 3:05 p.m. on April 1st. While I continue counting down, the Tribe sent out an email today detailing their ticket options:
Tickets will become available for all 81 Cleveland Indians regular-season home games at Progressive Field beginning Monday, February 28 at 10 a.m. As the Indians look to create memories, connect generations and celebrate families at Progressive Field, fan value is at the forefront with tickets set to go on sale to general public in only 13 days.
Nearly half of Progressive Field seats will be at reduced prices, with 22% of entire ballpark featuring a price reduction of $8 or more.
Some of the 2011 single-game pricing highlights include:
* $10 BLEACHERS- Tickets in Time Warner Cable Bleachers in 2011 will be ONLY $10 EVERY GAME (However, the bleachers are sold out for Opening Day).
* KEYBANK GRAND SLAM FOUR PACK- The popular all-inclusive package targeted towards groups of four now available for ALL GAMES in 2011 (Only available on Sunday’s in 2010). For $96, fans receive 4 tickets (Mezzanine or Upper Box, plus Lower Box on Super Value dates), 4 hot dogs or slices of pizza, 4 Pepsi products, 4 Indians Caps and 1 parking pass.
* VALUE-BASED PRICING RETURNS- Three pricing categories have returned for 2011 season. Visit indians.com/valuepricing for game breakdown by category. The 2011 breakdown: Super Value (17 Games- Best Seats 50% Off); Value (50 Games); Prime (14 Games).
* SEASON TICKET PLANS AVAILABLE NOW - There has never been a better time to become an Indians Season Ticket Holder. The investment grows more valuable in 2011, as Full-Season plans now include a FREE Terrace Club membership to go with the plethora of benefits established the past few seasons, including a FREE SUITE and FREE CLUB SEAT TEST DRIVE. That includes Full-Season plans in the Bleachers for just $9 per ticket. For only $1,458 a Full-Season Bleacher Season Ticket Holder receives:
· 2 Bleacher tickets to all 81 Home Games
· Free Terrace Club membership
· Complimentary Suite Rental for one game
· Complimentary Game in Clubs Seats for one game
· 67 Exchange Dates
· Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Events
· Interest-Free Payment Plan of $291.60 per month through the end of June
· For a group of 4 who split the 2 Season Tickets— each group pays just $60.75 per month on the payment plan for 20 games.
The Tribe also released its 2011 event and giveaway schedule. Fans of all ages will enjoy the best Fireworks Shows anywhere, including two award-winning Rock N’ Blast Shows, post-game concerts, bobbleheads, Keybank Kids Fun Days complete with plaza activities and post-game run the bases and much more. Visit INDIANS.COM/PROMOTIONS for the complete 2011 events & giveaway schedule.
For more information, fans can visit indians.com/jointhetribe or call 216-420-HITS to purchase a plan today.
- 2013 (152)
- 2012 (245)
- 2011 (328)
- 2010 (561)
- 2009 (638)
- 2008 (62)
- 2007 (65)