In their final tuneup before the MAC Indoor Championships, several Zips notched exceptional performances.
Stevi Large provided the most notable one, breaking her own conference record in the weight throw with a toss of 66-feet 7.5 inches.
- Freshman LaTalia Jones won the 60- and 200-meter events.
- Colleen Moran took first in the mile run.
- Natalie Sako won the high jump.
- Larisa Arcip won the 800.
- Carrie Kayes notched the top pole vault.
- Neisha Kelly won the long jump.
- David Marchione ran his fastest time in the 800 this season and won the event.
- Ryan Jones took first in the high jump.