What are the things I wake up at 8 a.m. for?
- Working at the Beacon Journal
- A James Bond marathon on TV
- A Zips game that starts at noon
Pregaming, which is one of the basic arts of being a college student, is the reason for the early wake up. Here are what media outlets are saying about the Kent State-Akron game.
- This was what I had to say about the game. Basically, the premise is that this is Kent's last year of supremacy.
- Here is Gary Estwick's preview.
- Akron is a 2.5- to 3.5-point favorite, oddsmakers say.
- Mykey to the game is stopping DeAndre Haynes and Jay Youngblood. Those two players are Kent State's hope to win today.