- Walsh Jesuit senior tailback/linebacker Bryan DiCillo has reportedly been offered by Miami University, according to ScoutingOhio.com.
- Massillon senior offensive lineman Nathaniel Devers has reportedly made a verbal commitment to play football at the University of Cincinnati, according to ScoutingOhio.com.
Devers is 6 feet 5 and 275 pounds, according to 247 Sports. He also had offers from Akron, Bowling Green, Buffalo and UConn.
- Cincinnati Withrow senior linebacker Reggie Howard has orally committed to play football at Kent State, according to Cincinnati.com.
Howard, who is a member of the 2014 class, is 6 feet 4 and 225 pounds. He is a very athlete linebacker who was recruited by former Withrow coach Doc Gamble, who is now a Kent State assistant.
- Aurora senior quarterback George Bollas has reportedly been offered by Kent State, according to ScoutingOhio.com. Bollas, a member of the 2014 class, scored the first four touchdowns in a 34-14 win over Twinsburg in the Division II regional final last season, according to Cleveland.com. Aurora finished as a state semifinalist.
- The University of Akron offered Cincinnati Princeton cornerback Tyrell Gilbert on Sunday night, according to Cincinnati.com.
Gilbert, who will be a senior this season, is the team’s quarterback. He is being recruited as an athlete, wide receiver and defensive back from various college programs.
Gilbert, who is 6 feet 1 and 205 pounds, also has offers from Kent State, Ball State, Toledo, Bowling Green, Miami University, Western Michigan and Buffalo.