The following are local boys results from the second and final day of the state track and field meet in Columbus. We updated with partial local results from the finals throughout Saturday. We fell behind on our updates while chasing athletes down for interviews toward the end of the meet, but you can find complete results by clicking here.
Final team results (updated at 8:16 p.m.): Warren Harding won the team title with 47 points. Wadsworth had the best performance among locals with a fourth-place finish.
- 1,600-meter run: Revere junior Josh Sabo finished second in 4:12.10.
- 800-meter relay: Twinsburg took fourth in 1:27.94.
- 100-meter dash: Nordonia senior John Spooney finished eighth in 10.99 seconds.
- 110-meter hurdles: Twinsburg senior Waquiem Comar took third in 14.38 seconds.
- Pole vault: Perry junior Charlie Steiner took ninth with a height of 14 feet, 4 inches.
- Long jump: Massillon junior Devin Smith with a distance of 23-4 1/2.
- Glance at final team results (updated at 3:55 p.m.): Pemberville Eastw00d wins title with 38 points. Woodridge (32 points) is runner-up. Buchtel and Dayton Dunbar tie for third with 30 points apiece.
- 1,600 relay: Norwayne took third in 3:21.50.
- 3,200-meter run: Fairless senior Chase Robinson took fourth in 9:26.62.
- 800-meter run: CVCA senior Brad Adams took second in 1:52.64.
- 200-meter dash: Buchtel sophomore Nathaniel Harris won in 21.93 seconds.
- 400-meter relay: Archbishop Hoban took fourth in 42.81 seconds.
- 1,600-meter run: Crestwood senior Brandan McGee took third in 4:20.48.
- 800-meter relay: Buchtel won in 1:27.55. Team members were Johnathan Coleman, Damarquis Owens, Ernest Calhoun and Nathaniel Harris.
- 100-meter dash: Buchtel sophomore Nathaniel Harris won in 11 seconds.
- 110-meter hurdles: St. Vincent-St. Mary junior Doran Grant won in 14.31 seconds.
- High jump: Woodridge junior Justin Fawley took third with a height of 6 feet, 5 inches. State champ: Collins West junior Daren Johnson (6-6).
- Glance at final team results (updated at 1:10 p.m.): Colonel Crawford wins title with 41 points. St. Thomas Aquinas just missed with 40 points and a second-place finish. Other locals of note: Smithville tied for ninth.
- 110-meter hurdles: Smithville senior Cory Caldwell placed second in 14.64. State champ: Steubenville Catholic Central senior Zak Cernansky (14.41).
- 800 relay: St. Thomas Aquinas placed sixth. Ryan Terry, Nick Hart, Josiah Moore and Jory Lombardi formed the relay team that finished in 1:30.45. State champ: Archbold (1:28.49).
- 400 relay: St. Thomas Aquinas boys finish fifth in 43.77 seconds. Team members were Gino Forchione, Nick Hart, Jory Lombardi and Josiah Moore. State champ: Steubenville Catholic Central (42.61).
- 400: St. Thomas Aquinas senior Ryan Terry took sixth (50.60). State champ: Harold Allen East senior Jacob Cook (47.77).
- 300 hurdles: Smithville senior Corey Caldwell finished second in 38.87. State champ: Steubenville Catholic Central senior Zak Cernansky (38.58).
- 800: St. Thomas Aquinas senior Matt Dougherty took third in 1:54.66. State champ: Findlay Liberty -Benton Seth Butler (1:52.57).
- 3,200: St. Thomas Aquinas senior Jordan McKelley took third (9:35.84). State champ: Springfield Emanuel Christian Academy senior Isaiah Bragg (9:22.13).
- 1,600 relay: St. Thomas Aquinas takes second in 3:19.81. Team members were Ryan Terry, Jory Lombardi, Matt Dougherty and Maurice Kirksey. State champ: Gahanna Columbus Academy (3:18.65).