- Hudson outside linebacker Ben Gedeon has reportedly been offered by Michigan, according to ScoutingOhio.com.
Gedeon, who will be a junior this upcoming season, is 6 feet 2 and 220 pounds, according to the website. It is his first offer.
- Orrville defensive back Stewart Turner is receiving plenty of attention from Mid-American Conference programs these days.
Turner, who is 6 feet and 170 pounds, already has an offer from Ball State, which Varsity Letters reported earlier in the week.
Orrville coach Doug Davault said Turner is “very explosive” as a player. Davault said Toledo and Western Michigan are “both real interested.”
- Orrville linebacker Mason Monheim plans to attend Ohio State’s camp this weekend, according to Orrville coach Doug Davault.
Davault indicated it will be Monheim’s last camp this summer. Monheim (6-1, 215) has offers that include Illinois, Miami (Ohio), Kent State, Toledo, Akron, Western Michigan, Bowling Green, Ball State, Eastern Michigan, Buffalo and Ohio, according to ScoutingOhio.com.
- Aurora guard Troy Watson has reportedly made a verbal commitment to play football at Ohio University, according to ScoutingOhio.com.
Watson, 6 feet 6 and 285 pounds, also had offers from Toledo, Akron, Miami (Ohio), Kent State, Bowling Green, Ball State and Eastern Michigan, according to the website. He will be a senior this season.
- Medina free safety Benny Cunningham has reportedly been offered by Akron, according to ScoutingOhio.com. Cunningham, who is 6 feet 2 and 190 pounds, will be a senior this season.