The following are local boys results from the second and final day of the state track and field meet in Columbus. We updated with partial local results from the finals throughout Saturday. We fell behind on our updates while chasing athletes down for interviews toward the end of the meet, but you can find complete results by clicking here.
Final team results (updated at 8:19 p.m.): Reynoldsburg won the team title with 56 points. Medina had the best finish among local teams, tying for third place.
- 400-meter relay: GlenOak appeared to be on the verge of winning in close finish, but standout junior anchor Kandace Thomas pulled up short with a leg injury and they take finished fourth in 48.43. Thomas covered her face with her hands while she was taken off the track on a cart.
- 1,600-meter run: Medina sophomore Anna Boyert was runner-up in 4:54.29.
- 800-meter relay: Buchtel won in 1:39.96. Team members were Unity Sykes, Ji Esha Thomas, Arnita Johnson and Kachay Hullum.
- 100-meter dash: GlenOak junior Kandace Thomas won in 11.74 seconds.
- 100-meter hurdles: North Canton Hoover junior Becca Maj took fifth in 1476.
- High jump: Medina junior Taylor Burke won with a height of 5 feet, 11 inches.
- Glance at final team results (updated at 3:50 p.m.): Cleveland Collinwood won the title with 77 points. CVCA (57) took third and St. Vincent-St. Mary (26 points) finished fourth.
- 1,600 relay: CVCA took fourth in 3:57.40.
- 3,200: CVCA junior Christina Blair took third in 11:15.04. Her teammate, junior Irene Frangos, placed fourth in 11:20.73.
- 800-meter run: Woodridge junior Maria Moore took fifth in 2:17.07.
- 400-meter dash: St. Vincent-St. Mary senior Erica Hutson took second in 55.27 seconds.
- 400-meter relay: CVCA took fourth in 48.61 seconds.
- 1,600-meter run: CVCA junior Christina Blair won in photo finish in 5:00.25.
- 800-meter relay: St. Vincent-St. Mary took second in 1:42.92, and CVCA placed third in 1:42.67.
- 100-meter dash: CVCA senior Taylor James took fourth in 12:49 seconds.
- Pole vault: CVCA senior Sarah Rasnick took second with a height of 12 feet, 3 inches. State champ: Amanda-Clearcreek senior Tori Tatman (12-6).
- Glance at final team results (updated at 1:10 p.m.): Versailles won the team title with 47.5 points. Best local finisher was Norwayne in a tie for ninth place. Other locals of note: Rittman took 17th.
- 100-meter dash: Rittman sophomore Crystal Barber placed eighth in 12.83 seconds. State champ: Bloomdale Elmwood senior Katie Reiser (12.16).
- 800 relay: Norwayne took seventh in 1:46.14. Mckenzi Mocilnikar, Monica Click, Abby Hanzie and Katelyn Moore were the relay team members. State champ: Steubenville Catholic Central (1:42.51).
- 1,600: St. Thomas Aquinas junior Julia Pusateri finished fourth in 5:08.31. State champ: Casstown Miami East senior Juli Accurso (4:57.50).
- 400 relay: Rittman won in 48.89 seconds. Team members were Stephanie Sanchez, Crystal Barber, Alex Deffenbaugh and Gretchen Baisden.
- 3,200: Smithville freshman Erin Moomaw takes 12th in 12:10.66. State champ: Versailles sophomore Tammy Berger (11:08.21).
- 300 hurdles: Norwayne junior Mckenzi Mocilnikar took sixth (46.25). State champ: Steubenville Catholic Central junior Teddi Jo Maslowski (42.61).
- 200: Rittman sophomore Crystal Barber takes seventh (26.10). State champ: Bloomdale Elmwood senior Katie Reiser (25.03).
- 1,600 relay: Norwayne takes fourth in 4:02.80. Team members were Mckenzi Mocilnikar, Devyn Kent. Taylor Straub and Abby Hanzie. State champ: Dayton Miami Valley School (3:59.45).