Today’s Saturday stock market report is in a convenient abbreviated format. The page highlights:
• Local stocks, including price change for the previous five trading days.
• Widely held stocks of nationally known, publicly traded companies.
• Mutual funds tables that include funds frequently found in many 401(k) investment plans and popular with local investors.
• Spotlight stocks of industries that have a significant Northeast Ohio presence.
• Charts that index recent market trends.
• A top 10 list of gainers, losers and most active issues on both the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges.
• A recap of indices by industry featuring transportation, utilities and the broader Wilshire and Russell measures.
• A look at global indices comparable to the U.S. Dow Jones industrials and S&P 500 indices.
• How the U.S. dollar is traded in foreign exchange.
• Weekly moves in interest rates, commodities and industry groupings.
The Saturday market report is on page D3.