1. What term does Disneyland use for “employees”?
2. What was the name of Walt Disney’s first animated cartoon company?
3. Where and when did Disney’s five theme parks open? Where is the next one opening?
4. What two years did the “Happiest Place on Earth” experience labor strikes?
5. How do Disney’s costumed characters travel unseen at Walt Disney World in Florida?
6. What was the company’s first blockbuster R-rated film?
7. What beverage got Disney in trouble with the French before Paris Disney opened?
8. Name the Walt Disney Co.’s last three major acquisitions.
9. Disney holds a record for the most Academy Award nominations and awards. How many?
10. Where is the Walt Disney Family Museum, created by Walt’s daughter?
11. What was Mickey Mouse’s original name and who changed it?
12. What actor will play Walt Disney — a cinematic first — in a December 2013 movie?
1. Cast members
2. Laugh-O-Gram in Kansas City
3. Anaheim, Calif., (1955), Florida (1971), Tokyo (1983), Paris (1992) and Hong Kong (2005). Next: Shanghai in 2015.
4. 1941 and 1984
5. Via underground tunnels
6. Pretty Woman
8. Pixar (animated movies), Marvel (comics) and Lucasfilms (Star Wars)
9. 59 and 22
10. In San Francisco’s Presidio at 104 Montgomery St.
11. Mortimer, until Lillian Disney, Walt’s wife, said it sounded too pompous and suggested Mickey instead.
12. Tom Hanks in Saving Mr. Banks