The “Does It Work?” team — food writer Lisa Abraham, home writer Mary Beth Breckenridge and consumer writer Betty Lin-Fisher — is getting ready for another round of product reviews, to be published starting Nov. 18.
We’d like to hear about your experiences with the products we’re testing. Have you tried any of these?
• EZ Eyes large print keyboard.
• Music Bullet or Boom Cube portable speaker.
• GoJo cell-phone headset.
• Schticky or Sticky Buddy lint remover.
• Fatcat PowerBar charger.
• Ice Cream Ball ice cream maker.
• Perfect Tortilla pan set.
• Bake Pop cake pops kit.
• Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System.
• My Lil’ Pie Maker.
• Roto Punch mending system.
• Mighty Light motion-activated light.
• Sift & Toss litter box cleaning system.
• LavaSeat heated cushion.
• Mint automatic floor cleaner.
If you’ve used any of these products and would like to share your opinion with Beacon Journal readers, please send us a paragraph telling us what you think.
You can email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Mary Beth Breckenridge, Akron Beacon Journal, P.O. Box 640, Akron, OH 44309-0640. No phone calls, please.
You must include your name, address and phone number. We won’t publish your address or phone number, but we will identify you by name and hometown.
All submissions must be received by 5 p.m. Nov. 12.