Highlights of the schedule for the Greater Akron Chamber’s visit to Omaha, Neb.:
• Growing Omaha’s Business & The Region: OMA-WHO? — with David Brown, president and CEO of Greater Omaha Chamber, and Rod Moseman, chamber senior vice president of economic development.
• Creating a Walkable Community: Aksarben Village — with Jay Noddle, president and CEO of Noddle Cos. and B.J. Reed Sr., vice chancellor for academic and student affairs, University of Nebraska Omaha
• Retain & Recruit the Talent of the Future — with Greater Omaha Chamber’s Wendy Boyer, vice president of community affairs; Sarah Johnson, manager of workforce and talent; Sarah Wernimont, coordinator of talent and workforce, and Lou Ann Goding, Omaha Public Schools board member.
• Tour of Omaha’s CenturyLink Convention Center and Arena — with Roger Dixon, president and CEO, Metropolitan Entertainment & Convention Authority, and Bruce Rasmussen, director of athletics, Creighton University.
• Midtown Crossing & Mutual of Omaha Story — with Molly Skold, vice president of marketing and communications for Midtown Crossing/Mutual of Omaha.
• Enhancing Greatness of a City Through the Engagement of Business Ethics — with Bev Kracher, executive director of Business Ethics Alliance and Creighton professor of business ethics and society.
• ConAgra Foods Inc., Leading Change — with Chris Kircher, president of ConAgra Foods Foundation, and vice president of ConAgra corporate affairs.
• Downtown Dynamics: Walking & Residential Development Tour — with Joe Gudenrath, executive director of Omaha Downtown.
• The Crossroads of Art & Economic Development — at Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts.
• Reception at Joslyn Art Museum in Omaha.
• Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Job Creation — at Gallup Americas, Nebraska, with Dusty Reynolds, director of entrepreneurship and innovation of the Greater Omaha Chamber, and Todd Johnson, channel leader of entrepreneurship and job creation with Gallup.
— Source: Greater Akron Chamber