As part of its new role with a state program called JobsOhio, the business- attraction group Team NEO said it has added 13 “trustees” to help with collaborative efforts in administering programs.
• Virginia Albanese – president and CEO of FedEx Custom Critical Inc. and chairwoman of the board of the Greater Akron Chamber.
• Anthony Alexander – president and CEO of FirstEnergy Corp.
• William Christopher – president and CEO of Lakeview Consulting Enterprises and retired executive vice president of Alcoa.
• Lonnie Coleman – president and CEO of Coleman Spohn Corp.
• Achilles Demetriou – chief operating officer of University Hospitals.
• Mark Fleiner – CEO of Rolls-Royce Fuel Cell Systems and a board member of the Stark Development Board.
• Paul Greig – chairman, president and CEO of FirstMerit Corp.
• Henry Meyer – retired chairman and CEO of KeyCorp.
• Timothy Reynolds – president of Tribute Inc., chairman of NorTech.
• Ed Roth – president and CEO of Aultman Health Foundation and Aultman Hospital.
• Robert Smith – president and CEO of Spero-Smith Investment Advisors.
• Tom Strauss – president and CEO of Summa Health System.
• Mark Williams – executive vice president and director of strategic planning for KeyBank.