Here are the burglary reports released April 19 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• Goodyear Automotive Care, 1800 Buchholzer Blvd., April 16, broke out glass from bay garage door to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• First Choice Convenient, 1695 Shaw Ave., April 18, pried open front door to gain entry. Taken: $150 and cigarettes.
• 300 block East Archwood Avene, April 17, entered unlocked detached garage and took property .Taken: gas grill and an air compressor.
• Chet Simons Auto Sales, 635 Kenmore Blvd., on April 18, entered business through overhead door. Suspects named.
• West Waterloo Road, April 2 to 7, cut lock on door of storage unit, took property and relocked storage unit with different lock. Taken: two diamond bracelets, a lawnmower, a jewelry box and jewelry.
• 800 block Frederick Boulevard, April 17, entered through rear door. Taken: nothing.
• 400 block Madison Avenue, April 17, forced open rear door to gain entry. Taken: a TV, an Xbox 360 and accessories.
• 1600 block Liberty Drive, April 12, kicked in front door to gain entry. Taken: $600.
• 900 block Yale Street, April 6 to 17, broke out window to gain entry. Taken: shotgun and jewelry.
• 1100 block Vernon Odom Boulevard, on April17 bet 1:45am-8:08pm Unk entered through unlocked window. Taken: two TVs and a laptop.