Here are the burglary reports released Aug. 13 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 1200 Bellows Street, Aug. 7, entered through unlocked window. Taken: three TVs, PS2, PS3.
• Safe Hold Record Storage, 2400 Romig Road, July 27, forced door to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 1300 block West Waterloo Road, Aug. 9 to 10, attempted to force rear door. Taken: pending.
• 700 block Frederick Boulevard, July 25 to Aug. 10, forced window. Taken: cash, pistol, BB gun, nine watches.
• 1500 block Bryden Drive, Aug. 8 to 9, broke lock off shed. Taken: lawn mower.
• 100 block South Hawkins Avenue, Aug. 8 to 9, cut lock off shed. Taken: power washer, leaf blower, edger.
• 100 block Bachtel Avenue, Aug. 8 to 9, forced door. Taken: a TV.
• 800 block Oberlin Street, July 22 to Aug. 10, forced door of vacant home. Taken: a refrigerator.
• 700 block Dunbar Drive, July 31, forced screen. Taken: nothing.
• Metro PCS, 1583 South Hawkins Ave., Aug. 10, threw rock through window. Taken: pending.
• 500 block Carroll Street, Aug. 10, forced window to gain entry and threatened to shoot victim. Taken: purse, personal papers.
• 300 block South Maple Street, Aug. 10 to 11, entered unsecured door. Taken: $50, perfume, prescription medication.