Here are the burglary reports released Dec. 18 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 100 block Hillier Avenue, Dec. 11 to Dec. 15, broke out basement window of vacant house to gain entry. Taken: copper pipes.
• 2500 block Cedar Creek Lane, Dec. 3, entered open attached garage and took property. Taken: Razor scooter with battery pack.
• 400 block Ardella Avenue, Dec. 15, entered through rear window Taken: three TVs, an iPad charger, BluRay DVD player, DVDs, wrapped children’s toys.
• 1300 block Marcy Street, Dec. 14, attempted to gain entry through rear kitchen window. Taken: nothing.
• 300 block Morgan Avenue, Dec. 13 to Dec. 14, entered by unknown means. Taken: aluminum storm door, copper wires.
• 400 Bacon Avenue, Dec. 1 to Dec. 14, kicked in rear door of vacant house. Taken: copper pipes, aluminum siding, gutters.
• Harcourt Drive, Dec. 9 to Dec. 15, cut lock box off front door to gain entry. Taken: $50, a TV, DVD player, copper pipes.
• 1400 block Westvale Avenue, Dec. 2 to Dec. 15, cut lock box off front door to gain entry. Taken: copper pipes.
• 500 block Hammel Street, Dec. 15, broke out rear window to gain entry. Taken: a jacket.
• 500 block East Buchtel Avenue, Dec. 10, entered through unlocked bedroom window. Taken: $60, four DVDs, a TV, Playstation 3, Apple iPod Classic, video games.
• 800 block Bloomfield Avenue, Dec. 15, kicked in rear door to gain entry. Taken: laptop.