Here are the burglary reports released Dec. 7 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 1200 block Virginia Avenue, Dec. 4, entered by unknown means and vandalized apartment. Taken: pending.
• 1000 block Catskill Drive, Dec. 4 to Dec. 5, entered by unknown means. Taken: two TVs.
• 800 block Palmetto Avenue, Dec. 5, attempted to force entry through front door. Taken: nothing.
• 1000 block Ray Street, Dec. 5, broke out rear window to gain entry. Taken: 20 units of morphine.
• 1100 block Winton Avenue, Dec. 4, entered by unknown means. Taken: $580.
• 1600 block Delia Avenue, Dec. 4 to Dec. 5, entered by unknown means. Taken: Nintendo Wii, Internet pad, TV.
• 1300 block Garman Road, Dec. 4, broke glass on front door to gain entry. Taken: two TVs.
• 600 block Upson Street, Nov. 5 to Dec. 5, broke glass of door of vacant house to gain entry. Taken: four stove burner grates, seven floor vent grates, sink, faucet.
• 800 block Ardmore Avenue, Aug. 18 to Dec. 5, forced entry into vacant house and took property. Taken: copper pipes.
• Marvin Avenue, Dec. 4, entered through garage door and took property. Taken: 1981 Honda Passport.