Here are the burglary reports released Feb. 26 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 500 block Spicer Street, Feb. 23 to Feb. 24, entered through basement window. Taken: copper pipes.
• Alfaretta Avenue, Feb. 24, broke out multiple windows to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• Rubber City Vintage Cycle, 923 Bank St., Feb. 22, entered through roof and took property. Taken: laptop.
• 300 block Newell Avenue, Feb. 22, entered by unknown means. Taken: two laptops, a TV, Xbox 360, jewelry box, jewelry, video games.
• 1000 block Dietz Avenue, Feb. 19 to Feb. 21, forced open side door of vacant house. Taken: hot water tank, furnace.
• Millennium Transmission, 119 West Waterloo Road, Feb. 21 to Feb. 22, cut fence to auto shop and took catalytic converter from customer’s car. Taken: catalytic converter.
• 2400 block East Avenue, Feb. 21 to Feb. 22, entered by unknown means. Taken: a TV, shotgun, rifle, submachine gun or machine pistol.
• 1500 block Dreisbach Drive, Feb. 24, broke out front window of breezeway and forced open front door. Taken: $30 in pennies, cuff links, tie clasp, fireproof box with personal documents, styrofoam cooler.
• 1300 block Hartford Avenue, Feb. 21 to Feb. 22, kicked in door to gain entry. Taken: copper pipes.
• 500 block Noble Avenue, Feb. 18 to Feb. 21, removed screws from padlock on basement door to gain entry. Taken: three extension cords, torpedo kerosene heater, halogen light, trouble light.
• 2400 block Ridgewood Road, Sept. 1 to Feb. 22, entered vacant house. Taken: refrigerator, washer, dryer, DVD player, spare tire on rim, basketball hoop, pool table, pinball machine, framed family crest.
• 300 block Fountain Street, Feb. 23, entered through unlocked window. Taken: $380, two laptops, Playstation 3, iPad with charger, Nike bookbag, books.
• 600 block Carroll Street, Feb. 21, forced open bedroom door of apartment and took property. Taken: Playstation 3, laptop, a TV.
• 500 block Hazel Place, Feb. 22, tore through screen on window to gain entry. Taken: a TV, Xbox 360, video games, DVDs.
• 100 block Beck Avenue, Feb. 15 to Feb. 22, broke window of vacant house to gain entry. Taken: copper pipes.
• 600 block West Market Street, Feb. 23, entered through utility room window. Taken: a TV, Bluray player, new towel set, cell phone charger, bottle of multivitamins.