Here are the burglary reports released Jan. 10 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 700 block Damon Street, Jan. 6 to Jan. 7, entered by unknown means. Taken: copper pipes.
• East Tallmadge Avenue, Jan. 7, kicked in door to gain entry. Taken: safe, personal papers.
• IGA, 255 Darrow Road, Jan. 9, entered by unknown means. Taken: pending.
• 600 block Stephens Road, Jan. 7 to Jan. 8, pried latch on shed to gain entry. Taken: 5 gallon gas can.
• 1200 block Delia Avenue, Jan. 7, entered by unknown means Taken: $12 cash, camera, netbook, vans shoes, jewelry, cologne.
• 1100 block West Market Street, Jan. 9, used victims keys to gain entry. Taken: jewelry. Suspect arrested.
• 800 block Princeton Street, Jan. 9, forced door to gain entry of vacant new construction. Taken: furnace, copper pipes.
• 700 block West Market, Jan. 7 to Jan. 8, entered by unknown means. Taken: copper pipes.
• 100 block Hall Street, Jan. 8, broke first floor window to gain entry. Taken: $10.