Here are the burglary reports released Jan. 11 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 400 block Cross Street, Jan. 3 to Jan. 6, broke window to gain entry. Taken: a TV, Nintendo Wii.
• 300 block East Thornton Street, Jan. 9, pried open door to gain entry. Taken: $300, a TV, laptop, Xbox 360, Apple iPod, guitar.
• 300 block Beltz Court, Dec. 3, entered through unlocked window. Taken: $680, two pair of headphones, three hats, laptop, pocket knife, Xbox 360, video games.
• East Dalton Avenue, Jan. 9, entered by unknown means. Taken: a TV, laptop, Nintendo Wii, MP3 player.
• 500 block Baldwin Road, Jan. 9, broke window of rear door to gain entry. Taken: coins, jewelry.
• 1200 block Herberich Avenue, Jan. 9, forced open rear kitchen window to gain entry. Taken: necklace, ring. Suspect named.
• 800 block Fried Street, Jan. 9, broke out rear window. Taken: Xbox 360, video games.
• 800 block Rocky Brook Drive, Jan. 7. entered through front window of apartment. Taken: sweatshirt.
• 1200 block Everton Drive, Jan. 9, entered through unlocked front door. Taken: a TV, Xbox 360.