Here are the burglary reports released Jan. 22 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 800 block Chalker Street, Jan. 17, kicked in door and took property. Taken: watch, gold necklace.
• Middlebury Avenue, Jan. 16 to Jan. 17, broke into vacant house and took property. Taken: trash can, copper pipes.
• Regal, 1210 Indepencence Ave., Jan. 16 to Jan. 17, hid in movie theater and stole cash register drawer after business hours. Taken: cash drawer with unknown amout of cash.
• Revol Wireless, 2000 Brittain Road, Jan. 15 to Jan. 16, entered mall kiosk after hours and pried open display case. Taken: 65 cell phones.
• Newman Sign Co., 1205 Palmetto Ave., Jan. 16 to Jan. 17, pried open side door to gain entry. Taken: four drills, 10 copper wire rolls.
• 2900 block Woodridge Avenue, Jan. 17, forced open side door. Taken: three pistols, Sentry safe, ammunition for 9mm and .38.
• 1200 block Juneau Avenue, Jan. 17, forced open front door. Taken: pending.
• 800 block Work Drive, Jan. 17, entered home by force and took property. Taken: Xbox 360.
• Artman Group Home, 1554 Artman Ave., Jan. 18, attempted to force open rear door .Taken: nothing.
• 200 block Grove Street, Jan. 9 to Jan. 16, forced open dining room window to gain entry. Taken: Craftsman tool box with tools, copper pipes.