Here are the burglary reports released Jan. 28 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 900 block Oakland Avenue, Jan. 24, entered through rear door. Taken: a TV, a laptop, a diamond ring.
• 1300 block Newton Street, Jan. 24, broke out window of front door to gain entry. Taken: four bottles of cologne, a TV, an Ipod, Ipod Touch, laptop, internet router, Playstation 3, blanket.
• 1300 block 5th Avenue, Jan. 23, forced entry through door and ransacked house. Taken: $400 in quarters.
• 1100 block Tampa Avenue, Jan. 5 to Jan. 23, entered vacant home. Taken: dehumidifier.
• 1400 block Manchester Road, Jan. 21 to Jan. 23, pried open board from window of vacant house to gain entry. Taken: laptop.
• 300 block Crestwood Avenue, Jan. 23 to Jan. 24, entered through living room window. Taken: frozen meats, household items.
•Testa Builders, 694 Mallison Ave., Jan. 23 to Jan. 24, pried open door of construction trailer to gain entry. Taken: two microwaves, two spray foam nozzles, 50 foot blue extension cord, light bulbs.