Here are the burglary reports released Jan. 9 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 1200 block East Tallmadge Avenue, Jan. 4, removed privacy fencing of building to steal property. Taken: commercial restaurant hood.
• 1100 block Tarson Terrace, Jan. 3 to Jan. 6, kicked in front door to gain entry. Taken: $45, two couches, bed frame, crib mattress, a TV.
• 1300 block Sylvan Avenue, Jan. 8, attempted to enter through bedroom window. Taken: nothing.
• Maranatha Fence Co., 24 West Archwood Ave., Jan. 7, entered fenced-in business and took property. Taken: metal fence posts.
• 1200 block Delia Avenue, Jan. 7, entered by unknown means and ransacked home. Taken: cash.
• 1700 block Cromwell Drive, Jan. 7, entered through second floor window and took property. Taken: four TVs, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PSP, PSP Vista, Apple iPod Touch, DVD player, jewelry box, jewelry, video games.
• 900 block 5th Avenue, Jan. 7 to Jan. 8, entered by unknown means and ransacked home. Taken: a TV, couch, love seat, Xbox 360, DVD player.
• 600 block Upson Street, Jan. 7, forced open existing hole in exterior wall of home to gain entry. Taken: DVD player.
• 500 block Diagonal Road, Jan. 5 to Jan. 6, entered through door. Taken: Xbox 360.