Here are the burglary reports released July 16 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 100 block Sheldon Drive, July 10, entered unlocked door. Taken: $40, bank card.
• Lane Field And Track, 930 Moeller Ave., July 10, forced gate to gain entry. Taken: 10 bags of chips, 42 water, Poweraides, ICEES.
•500 block East Buchtel Avenue, July 11, attempted to force entry to apartment. Taken: pending. Suspect named.
• 100 block South Arlington Street, June 10 to July 10, kicked in rear door. Taken: wiring.
• 100 block South Main Street, July 7 to 8, broke rear glass door. Taken: computer tower and monitor.
• Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank, 350 Opportunity Parkway, July 8 to 9, climbed fence to gain entry to multiple vehicles. Taken: three Garmin GPSs.
• 1400 block Scenic Way, May 30 to July 9, entered vacant home. Taken: copper pipe.
• MiCasa Mexican Restaurant, 352 East Waterloo Road, July 10, forced window to gain entry. Taken: $500, cash register.
•1200 Kansas Avenue, July 9, forced rear door to gain entry. Taken: an Xbox.