Here are the burglary reports released July 21 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• West Mill Street, July 18 to 19, entered by unknown means. Taken: cell phone, Ipad Air, Ipad case.
• Shisha Hookah Bar, 80 South Forge Street, July 19, broke glass in door to gain entry. Taken: cash.
• The Wine Barrel, 1532 Home Ave., July 19, cut a hole in the roof of the business to gain entry. Taken: $2,600.
• McNaughton Street, June 24 to July 19, kicked in door to vacant home. Taken: electric service.
• 300 block Eastland Avenue, July 18, forced rear door. Taken: pending.
• 1200 block Laffer Avenue, July 16 to 19, entered unsecured door. Taken: lawn mower.
•1300 block Doty Drive, July 17, broke window to gain entry. Taken: a TV, techno pro stereo.
• 600 block Prentiss Avenue, July 19 to 20, attempted to kick in side door. Taken: nothing.
• 1100 block Keys Place, July 19 to 20, kicked in front door to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 300 block Staton Avenue, July 17 to 18, entered locked yard and looted through vehicles. Taken: laptop.
• 500 block Baird Street, July 19, forced door to gain entry. Taken: copper pipe.
•1600 block Manchester Road, July 19, entered unlocked door. Taken: $12.