Here are the burglary reports released July 24 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 900 block Lovers Lane, July 19, forced door of vacant home. Taken: copper pipe and wire.
• 600 block Carroll Street, July 18, broke glass in door. Taken: pending.
• One & Only Rainbow Grill, 805 Upson St., July 18, forced door to gain entry. Taken: $300, table top video game, three TVs, beer, liquor.
• 600 block Fern Street, July 19, entered vacant unsecured home and set fire. Taken: pending.
• Central Learning Center, 400 West Market St., July 19, forced rear door. Taken: pending.
• Overlook Place, July 19 to 20, entered unsecured shed. Taken: two leaf blowers.