Here are the burglary reports released July 7 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 1100 block Pitkin Avenue, July 4, kicked in rear door of vacant home. Taken: pending.
• 600 Brittain Road, July 2 to 3, kicked in door. Taken: pending.
• 100 block Devonshire Drive, July 5, forced window to gain entry. Taken: a TV, PS3.
• 800 block Hammel Street, July 5 to 6, forced window. Taken: pending.
• 1000 block Coventry Street, July 7, attempted to force door and window. Taken: pending.
• 1100 block Delos Street, July 4, entered by unknown means. Taken: $550.
• 1300 block Coventry Street, June 22 to July 4, entered shed. Taken: four Pirelli tires, four Giovani Rims.
• 1100 block Burkhardt Avenue, July 5, entered by unknown means. Taken: a TV, MacBook, Acer computer, voided check.
• 200 block Cole Avenue, July 7, broke window of vacant property. Taken: pending.
• 300 block East Crosier Street, July 5, forced entry into garage to gain access second floor window. Taken: video camera, “1923” dollar bill, eight silver eagle coins.
• Fastenal, 940 West Wilbeth Road, July 6, entered by unknown means and took property. Taken: a Makita tool set.