Here are the burglary reports released June 12 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 800 block Keeney Street, July 6, unknown broke out window of garage. Taken: chain saw, set of Harley Davidson luggage, hand tools.
• 700 block Lucille Avenue, July 6 to July 7, broke lock on sliding glass door, vandalized home and took property. Taken: a TV, Playstation 3.
• 600 block Brittain Road, July 10, unknown pushed in window air conditioning unit to gain entry. Taken: rifle, Playstation 3.
• 2100 block Goodyear Boulevard, July 10, entered open garage and took property. Taken: leaf blower.
• 1400 block Chippewa Avenue, July 10, entered through front door and took property. Taken: drill, circular saw, Sawsall.
•1200 block McKinley Avenue, July 11, entered through open front window and took property. Taken: $6, cigarettes. Suspect named.
• HM Miller Construction, 1415 Manchester Road, July 6 to July 9, entered construction site and took property. Taken: eight two-ton metal plates, breaker from front loader, wheel loader.
• 2200 block Ridgewood Road, July 10, entered through front window. Taken: laptop, SSN card, jewelry.
• 300 block Ira Avenue, June 20 to June 21, entered by unknown means. Taken: TV.
• 300 block McGowan Street, July 9 to 10, broke lock off garage and took property. Taken: hot water tank.
• South Highland Avenue, June 26 to July 10, entered through front window of apartment. Taken: jewelry.
• 100 block Charlotte Street, July 10, broke glass of rear kitchen door to gain entry. Taken: laptop, Apple iPod, iPod dock, jewelry, cash.