Here are the burglary reports released June 13 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• Uncorked Wine Bar, 22 North High St., June 9 to 10, entered by unknown means. Taken: misc. keys, credit cards.
• K&D Auto Sales, 140 East York St., June 9 to 10, climbed fence to gain entry to lot. Taken: 1988 Cadillac Brougham.
• Circle K, 935 East Tallmadge Ave., June 11, threw a brick through the locked front glass doors. Taken: pending. Suspect arrested.
• 1400 block Massillon Road, May 1 to June 10, entered unlocked door. Taken: $975, three coin book collections.
• First Grace United Church Of Christ, 350 South Portage Path, June 6 to 7, forced window to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 800 block Packard Drive, June 6 to 10, kicked in rear door to gain entry. Taken: power stapler, trim nailer, two nail guns.
• 700 block Easter Avenue, June 1 to 10, kicked in rear door to gain entry of vacant home. Taken: pending.
• West Long Street, June 10, entered by unknown means. Taken: PS3.
• 700 block Fern Street, June 9 to 10, entered open window. Taken: three TVs and a PS4.
• 1300 block East Avenue, June 8, entered open window. Taken: a TV, laptop, kindle.
• 200 block Nieman Street, June 1 to 7, pried rear door of vacant home to gain entry. Taken: a water meter, furnace, copper pipe, electrical wiring.
• Beck Avenue, June 9, opened unlocked window. Taken: pending.
• East Market Street, June 9 to 11, entered by unknown means and pried cash register. Taken: cash.
• 200 block Cranz Place, June 1, forced entry into home and assaulted victims. Taken: pending. Suspects named.
• Urban Vision, 749 Blaine Ave., June 10 to 11, cut lock on house to gain entry. Taken: weed wacker, two mowers.