Here are the burglary reports released June 2 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 100 block Elmdale Avenue, May 22, forced window to gain entry. Taken: a TV.
• First Apostolic Faith Church, 790 Easter Ave., suspect hid himself inside the church after evening service and stole the items after everyone had gone. Taken: bass amplifier , bass speaker cabinet, truck/dolly, two electric keyboards. Suspect named.
• 1000 block Lane Street, May 17 to 22, forced rear door of vacant home to gain entry. Taken: kitchen sink, two bathroom sinks, three faucets, copper pipe.
• 1000 block Moeller Avenue, May 17, forced window of vacant home to gain entry. Taken: hot water tank.
•100 block Tandy Lane, May 24 to 25, entered unlocked door. Taken: a TV, surround sound.
•900 block Clark Street, May 25 to 26, forced door to gain entry. Taken: a TV, laptop.
• 500 block West Market Street, May 24, tried to pry door hinges. Taken: pending.
• 300 block Power Street, May 25 to 26, tried to push in an air conditioner. Taken: nothing.
• 400 block Spicer Street, May 25, forced rear window to gain entry. Taken: prescription medication.
•600 block Sherman Street, May 28, forced window to gain entry. Taken: laptop, cell phone.
•Anthony Thomas Advertising, 727 South Broadway St., May 26 to 28, used tin snips to cut metal skin of garage door. Taken: pending.
• Pay Day Loans, 250 East Cuyahoga St., May 28, broke glass door. Taken: ATM machine.
• 700 block Damon St., May 27, forced window to gain entry. Taken: rifle, two shotguns, jewelry.