Here are the burglary reports released June 5 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 300 block Sackett Avenue, May 29, entered unlocked door. Taken: a pistol, Disney silver coin, jewelry.
• Pettit’s Auto Wash, 897 South Broadway St., May 26 to 27, pried rear door to gain entry. Taken: $200.
• 1100 block Big Falls Avenue, June 2, forced window to gain entry. Taken: Xbox, pistol, safe, personal papers.
•500 block Eastland Avenue, May 24 to June 1, forced door to gain entry. Taken: copper pipe.
• 2400 block Tyro Avenue, June 1, entered unlocked garage. Taken: three sets kids golf clubs.
• 1100 block Keys Place, June 1 to 2, forced door. Taken: pending.
• 800 block Kling Street, June 1 to 2, forced door to gain entry. Taken: Xbox One and clothing.
• 900 block Jason Avenue, June 1, forced door to gain entry. Taken: $1,500, two TVs, a laptop, Bluetooth speaker, washer, dryer, four tires, household items, stereo equipment, tattoo equipment.
• 2400 block Romig Road, June 11, forced door to gain entry and spray painted inside of building. Taken: pending.
• 1200 block Iona Avenue, May 22 to 30, entered unsecured garage. Taken: lawn mower, weed wacker, snow blower.
• 200 block Duane Drive, May 15 to 31, entered unlocked door. Taken: DVDs, children’s shoes.
• 100 block West South Street, June 1, broke locks on shed. Taken: Rubber City Bike, five bicycles,