Here are the burglary reports released June 9 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 1300 block Brittain Road, June 4, pried garage door to gain entry and took property. Taken: a TV, DVD player, DVDs.
• 400 block Leger Avenue, June 4, pushed in screen to gain entry. Taken: $40, Kindle fire, PS3, two controllers.
• 500 block Brittain Road, June 2 to 4, broke window to gain entry. Taken: copper pipe.
• AB Drive Thru, 1024 South Arlington St., June 4, broke window. Taken: pending.
• 700 block Alicia Walk, June 4, forced door. Taken: $480.
• 800 block Eller Avenue, May 30, deceived victims to gain entry. Taken: a purse, food stamp card, insurance card, camera. Suspect arrested.
• 1900 block East Avenue, June 4, entered garage. Taken: two worx edgers with chargers.
• 900 block Copley Road, June 3 to 4, entered unlocked door. Taken: $200.
• 900 block Lawton Street, June 4, forced door to gain entry of vacant home. Taken: cordless drill, copper pipe.
• 1000 block Johnston Street, June 3, entered second floor unlocked window. Taken: PS3, cell phone, two PS3 controllers, video games.
• South Maple Street, June 3 to 4, pried lock off shed. Taken: tool box, hand tools.
• West Dalton Avenue, entered by unknown means. Taken: PS3.