Here are the burglary reports released May 29 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 1300 block Hardesty Boulevard, May 24, forced door to gain entry. Taken: pending. Suspect named.
• 1000 block Moeller Avenue, May 23 to 24, forced lock on garage. Taken: drill, saw, grinder, ratchet, extension cord.
• 300 block North Arlington Street, May 23, 2013 to May 23, entered vacant home by unknown means. Taken: a furnace.
•700 block Ardmore Avenue, May 23, entered by unknown means. Taken: pending.
•West State Street, May 25, broke window to gain entry. Taken: $50, gift cards.
• Color Vibe 5K, city of Akron, 200 South Main St., May 23, forced door to gain entry. Taken: Wi-Fi hotspot.
• 700 block Carlysle Street, Aug. 1 to May 24, broke window of vacant home. Taken: pending.
• Pro Care Auto, 575 South Canton Road, May 27, forced door to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 2300 block East Market Street, May 12, entered unsecured door. Taken: prescription medication. Suspect named.
• 500 block Lucy Street, May 24 to 25, forced door to gain entry. Taken: four TVs.
• 900 block Allendale Avenue, May 21 to 22, entered unsecured garage. Taken: lawnmower, trimmer, edger, weed eater lawnmower, bike, landscape lighting.
• 400 block Stanton Avenue, May 23, removed door handle from door. Taken: mower.
• 2200 block 24th Street SW, May 25, forced porch door. Taken: a bike. Suspect named.
• 1200 block Nordica Avenue, May 26, forced door to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 1300 block Roslyn Avenue, May 21 to 22, entered by unknown means. Taken: a TV, shoes.