Here are the burglary reports released May 9 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• Avenue Pub, 353 East Cuyahoga Falls Avenue, May 7, broke into business and took property. Taken: a cash register and a game machine. Suspects arrested.
• 1500 block Salem Avenue, April 1 to May 5, forced open door of detached garage and took property. Taken: a keymaker, a spreader, a chain saw, a roll of plastic, a pulley, 27 tow chains, four saws, three drills, three floor jacks, a tool box, tools, saw blades, screws, nuts and bolts.
• 1400 block Goodyear Boulevard, May 7, forced open front door to gain entry and ransacked house. Taken: a pistol, a Playstation 3, engraving set, a class ring, a gold tie clip, a pillow case, two CD cases, two checkbooks.
• Delorean Performance, 433 Munroe Falls Road, May 6 to 7, pried open rear door to gain entry, cut lock on trailer hitch and took property. Taken: a trailer.
• 800 block Inman Street, May 5 to 6, pried open door of vacant house. Taken: a furnace.
• 800 block Merton Avenue, May 6 to 7, entered through unlocked rear window and ransacked bedroom. Taken: nothing.
• East Ido Avenue, May 6 to 7, kicked in door to gain entry. Taken: three TVs, a computer monitor, four laptops, two furs and jewelry.
• East Brookside Avenue, May 7, broke off lock to shed and took property. Taken: three drywall benches, four 50-pound boxes of nails and screws, four 100-foot extension cords, five drywall squares and a tool box.
• 1400 block Girard Street, May 6, entered the closed school through unlocked window. Taken: nothing.
• 1000 block Clay Street, May 7, kicked in back door to gain entry. Taken: $300.
• 900 block Jason Avenue, May 7, attempted to break in through basement window. Taken: nothing.
• 300 block Grand Avenue, May 4, attempted to enter door. Taken: nothing.
• Valero Gas, 1354 Vernon Odom Blvd., May 7, broke front glass door to gain entry. Taken: tobacco products.
• 400 block Howe Street, May 8, attempted to kick in back door. Taken: nothing.
• 900 block West Market Street, April 7 to May 7, entered by unknown means. Taken: two cameras, a watch, a ring, silver flatware, a brass belt buckle and notebook paper.
• Charlotte Street, April 7 to May 3, entered vacant house by unknown means. Taken: copper pipes.
• 100 block South Rhodes Avenue, April 2 to May 7, kicked in rear door. Taken: copper pipes.