Here are the burglary reports released Nov. 15 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• Ohio Brewing Company, 453 South High St., Nov. 10 to Nov. 11, broke window to gain entry. Taken: a TV.
• 2200 block Eastwood Avenue, Nov. 13, broke door window to gain entry of vacant home. Taken: a TV, a monitor, toaster, household items. Suspect arrested.
• 100 block Ruckel Road, Nov. 11, entered through unlocked door. Taken: a Shih Tzu dog, prescription drugs, keys.
• 2100 block 22nd Street SW, Nov. 12 to Nov. 13, kicked in garage door to gain entry. Taken: tools.
• 1200 block West Wilbeth Road, Jan. 8 to Nov. 11, kicked in door of vacant building to gain entry. Taken: mower, leaf blower, Shop Vac, heat exchanger, tools.
• 600 block Flora Avenue, Nov. 11, broke door window to gain entry. Taken: $100, camera, prescription medications.
• 2200 block 22nd Street SW, Nov. 9, beat victim and stole guns. Taken: pistols.
• 2500 block Christensen Avenue, Nov. 10, forced back door to gain entry. Taken: two TVs, a Wii, an Ipod, a cable box, a socket Set, six guns, two laptops, two cameras, jewelry, personal papers, credit cards.
• 2400 block 7th Street SW, Nov. 11 to Nov. 12, entered rear door and took items. Taken: cell phone, clip board, clothing.
• 1600 block Gaylord Drive, Nov. 10 to Nov. 11, forced rear door to gain entry. Taken: a TV.
• 300 block Grand Avenue, Nov. 11, forced window to gain entry. Taken: jewelry.
• 700 block Copley Road, Nov. 11, entered by unknown means. Taken: a TV, a DVD player, food.
• 1000 block Greenwood Avenue, Nov. 11 to Nov. 13, entered garage and took items. Taken: Compound saw.
• 1900 block Wyndham Road, Nov. 9 to Nov. 11, entered vacant property by unknown means. Taken: copper pipes.
• 700 block East Buchtel Avenue, Nov. 9 , entered side basement window. Taken: Pending.
• 300 block McGowan Street, Nov. 11, broke window to gain entry of vacant home. Taken: two rolls chain link fencing, copper pipes, building supplies.
• 400 block West Cedar Street, Oct. 8 to Nov. 13, entered by unknown means. Taken: copper pipes.