Here are the burglary reports released Nov. 8 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• Advance Computer Services, 800 South Broadway St., Nov. 5, gain entry through roof. Taken: pending.
• 100 block Harold Street, Nov. 5, forced entry into home at gunpoint, assaulted victim and took property. Taken: $15, lockbox, personal papers.
• 400 block Baird Street, Nov. 6, entered through unlocked rear window and took property. Taken: TV, laptop.
• 1000 block Lindsay Avenue, Nov. 5 to Nov. 6, broke rear window to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 500 block Storer Avenue, Nov. 6, forced door to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• Sand Run Road, Oct. 10 to Nov. 3, forced french doors of vacant house to gain entry. Taken: antique lights, copper pipes.
• Waste Management, 389 Fountain St., Nov. 5 to 6, broke window to gain entry. Taken: unknown.