Here are the burglary reports released Oct. 2 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 400 block Grant Street, Sept. 27, entered unsecured home and took property. Taken: a TV, an Xbox, video games.
•1100 block Pitkin Avenue, Sept. 27, kicked in basement door and took property. Taken: two TVs, a Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Samsung tablet, photo frame, jewelry box, jewelry, video games.
•700 block Elma Street, Sept. 27, entered through side door and took property. Taken: scrap metals. Suspects arrested.
• Georgie's Girls, 1306 Brittain Road, Sept. 27, entered closed business through front door with key. Taken: $810, cigarettes.
• 800 block Sarcee Avenue, Sept. 29, entered through unlocked rear window and took property. Taken: $16.
• 100 block Middleburg Avenue, Sept. 27, pushed in window air conditioner to gain entry and took property. Taken: Xbox 360, NBA video game.
• 700 block Anderson Avenue, Sept. 29, forced entry into home, demanded keys to victim's truck at gunpoint and took property. Taken: a TV, GPS, 2003 Ford F250. Suspects arrested.
• 1500 block Acoma Drive, Sept. 28, removed rear window screen and pushed up windows to gain entry. Taken: pending.