Here are the burglary reports released Oct. 29 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 400 block Grant Street, Oct. 25 to Oct. 26, forced open bedroom door and took property. Taken: Macbook Pro.
• 1700 block Nanaula Drive, Oct. 26, forced open rear door to gain entry. Taken: $23 cash, three TVs.
• 700 block East Wilbeth Road, Oct. 26 to Oct. 27, entered through bedroom window and ransacked apartment. Taken: laptop, Xbox 360.
• 700 block Donald Avenue, Oct. 25 to Oct. 26, forced open rear kitchen window to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 300 block Upland Avenue, Oct. 19, kicked in rear basement window. Taken: $42, two DVD players, two DVDs, three flatscreen TVs, three bottles of alcohol.
• 800 block Kling Street, Oct. 25, forced open side door of house to gain entry. Taken: a TV. Suspect arrested.
• 1100 block Kenmore Boulevard, Oct. 26, entered through unlocked window. Taken: $500, a TV, Playstation 3, digital camera, iPod Touch, Air Jordan tennis shoes.
•400 block Greenwood, Oct. 26, entered through bathroom window. Taken: a TV.
• 1000 block Lawton Street, Oct. 25, kicked in window screen and threatened victim with a gun. Taken: nothing. Suspect named.
• 1500 block Delia Avenue, Oct. 15, entered through unlocked door. Taken: $56.55 in cash.
• 1700 block Tanglewood Drive, Oct. 26, entered open garage and took property from car. Taken: $5, a wallet, driver’s license, CD stereo, personal papers.
• 900 block Nathan Street, Oct. 26, kicked in rear door to gain entry. Taken: a laptop, Xbox 360, a TV.
• Ohio Edison, 115 Aetna St., Oct. 23 to Oct. 26, entered fenced-in lot of substation and took property. Taken: copper wire.