Here are the burglary reports released Sept. 5 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 800 block Kenney Street, Sept. 4, entered through rear window and took property. Taken: an Xbox 360, Kinect, video games.
• 700 block Dan Street, Sept. 4, entered by unknown means and took property. Taken: copper pipes.
• 1300 block Tioga Avenue, Aug. 1 to Sept. 4, forced entry through basement window of vacant house. Taken: copper pipes.
• 1900 block Tonawanda Avenue, Sept. 4, entered by unknown means and took cash. Taken: $200.
• 100 block Mission Drive, July 31 to Aug. 1, forced entry through door and took property. Taken: copper pipes.
• Dollar General, 994 Brown Street, Sept. 5, cut open sheet metal wall of building to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 1800 block 17 Street SW, Sept. 3 to Sept. 4, kicked in front door to gain entry. Taken: $600 money order, Huntington Bank debit card, a TV, DVD player, prescription medication.
• 1400 block Kenmore Boulevard, Sept. 1 to Sept. 2, took clothing from victim’s apartment. Taken: clothing. Suspect arrested.
• 1900 block South Main Street, Aug. 19 to Aug. 28, entered Storage unit. Taken: household items.
• 100 block Otto Street, Sept. 2 to Sept. 4, entered by unknown means and took property. Taken: two sculptures, a TV, jewelry.