All CATEGORIES
☰ Menu

Fire guts Montville Township home

Beacon Journal staff report

A table will be set up at the Cobblestone Development park in Montville Township to help a family whose home was gutted by fire Friday afternoon.

The fire at 6507 Shale Court caused extensive damage to the residence. There were no injuries.

The family is being assisted by the American Red Cross with temporary housing.

The fire started inside a garage and spread to the attached residence, authorities said. No cause has yet to be determined.

Those wishing to contribute to help the family may do so at the Cobblestone Park community event, 4765 Cobblestone Park Drive, where a special table will be set up. The family-themed event runs from 6 p.m. to dark Saturday when a children’s movie will be shown.




MORE IN NEWS

EDITORS' PICKS

Prev Next