All CATEGORIES
☰ Menu


NE Ohio grand jury gets double-killing case

Associated Press

Print
Add This

ASHTABULA, OHIO: The case against a man suspected of organizing a botched robbery which killed a woman and her son and critically wounded a second son will go to a grand jury in northeast Ohio.

Twenty-four-year-old Lewis Arnold of Cleveland appeared in Ashtabula (ash-tuh-BYOO’-luh) Municipal Court on Tuesday on a charge of complicity to aggravated robbery.

He said he plans to hire an attorney, but none was listed on the docket.

According to The (Ashtabula) Star-Beacon, city Solicitor Michael Franklin said the suspect recruited one or more people to carry out the Jan. 27 robbery but went to the wrong house.

Franklin said a woman who has pleaded not guilty to complicity to aggravated murder in a Nov. 25 double homicide may have been the getaway driver in last week’s killings.

———

Information from: The Star-Beacon, http://www.starbeacon.com


Print
Add This


MORE IN NEWS MORE IN NEWS >
EDITORS' PICKS

OHIO.COM VIDEOS