Beacon Journal staff report
- Akron Zoo closed through Tuesday
- Subzero ‘polar vortex’ pushes frigid air across U.S.
- Wind chill warning expires across region Wednesday
- Stow providing shelter for residents without heat
- Stow recreation programs cancelled
- Area closings and delays
- Doctors urge caution as thermometer drops
- Cold weather could extend holiday break for schools
- Jan. 25, 1985, was Ohio record for wind chill with readings of 70 to 80 degrees below zero
- Homeless shelter prepares for rise in clients as temperatures drop
- Arctic blast shuts schools throughout Ohio
- Even ski resorts shut down by bitter cold snap; casino, too
- Akron schools to remain closed Tuesday
- Green postpones school board meeting
- Norton reschedules council committee work session
- Richfield closes village offices, cancels council meeting
- Revere school board postpones 2014 organizational meeting
- Akron City Council meetings cancelled today
- How to prevent and deal with frozen pipes
STOW: Stow Municipal Court will close at noon Monday and remain closed through Tuesday.
All affected hearings will be rescheduled.
For more information, call 330-564-4174 or email at email@example.com.
Meanwhile, Summit County Common Pleas Court does not plan to close, officials said, and all hearings and procedures are set to go forward as scheduled.