Beacon Journal staff report
- Akron-area temperatures heading for deeper freeze
- Area closings and delays
- Ohioans warned about wind as temperatures plummet; hundreds of schools closed; large vehicles banned from turnpike
- Ohio gas prices relatively steady ahead of freeze
- Municipal courts to close Tuesday
- Kasich calls on lawmakers to add calamity days to school calendar; districts also eye online alternative
STOW: The city has set up a warming center in the Community Room at the Stow Safety Building for city residents with nowhere else to go to escape the inclement weather or who are experiencing problems with heat at their home.
The safety building is located on the Stow City Center Campus at the corner of Graham and Darrow roads.
The warming center is expected to be available until noon Wednesday.
For more information, call 330-689-5100.