Here are the burglary reports released Feb. 4 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 600 block Kling Street, Jan. 31, kicked in rear door. Taken: amount of cash, a TV, misc DVDs and VHS tapes.
• 1000 block Woodard Avenue, Jan. 31, entered through unlocked window. Taken: two Mac Books.
• 300 block Para Avenue, Jan. 31, pushed in window air conditioning unit to gain entry. Taken: tablet, Xbox 360 Halo video game, jewelry.
• 4 Firehouse Grill and Pub, 1600 block East Market Street, Feb. 1, broke front window with a rock to gain entry. Taken: three bottles of liquor.
• 1100 block Kelly Avenue, Jan. 31 to Feb. 1, cut fence at corner of secure parking lot to gain entry. Taken: pending.
• 1000 block Rosemary Boulevard, Jan. 28, entered by unknown means. Taken: New York Life Insurance document with SSNs.
• 1300 block Marcy Street, Jan. 30 to Jan. 31, entered by unknown means. Taken: a TV, computer, clothing.
• 800 block Bye Street, Jan. 31, arrested forced entry into vacant house and attempted to remove scrap material. Suspect arrested.
• 1700 block East Waterford Court, Jan. 31, attempted to kick in front door. Taken: nothing.
• 1000 block Middlecoff Drive, Jan. 30, entered by unknown means. Taken: Nintendo DS, video games. Suspect named.
• 1000 block La Croix Avenue, Jan. 29 to Jan. 31, kicked in side door. Taken: two bar stools, gas stove.
• 1000 block Fairbanks Place, Jan. 31, broke window to gain entry. Taken: laptop, diamond earrings, gold bracelet, gold necklace.