In addition to the Good Neighbors Food Center on Goodyear Boulevard in Akron, Good Neighbors has other centers in Summit County.
• A food and clothing center at 1919 Searl St. in Cuyahoga Falls. Hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• A food and clothing center at 2630 Albrecht Road at the North Springfield Presbyterian Church in Akron. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wednesday. It is closed the first Wednesday of the month when there are five Wednesdays.
• A food center at 1456 Bingham Path in Akron. It is open from noon to 3 p.m. daily.
•A food and clothing center at 2161 Greensburg Road at the Greensburg United Methodist Church in Green. Hours are 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
• A clothing center at Trinity Lutheran Church at 50 N. Prospect St. in Akron. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to noon Thursdays.
• A clothing center at Centenary United Methodist Church at 1310 Superior St. in Akron. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to noon Thursdays.
• A food and clothing center at 137 East Ave. in Tallmadge. Hours are 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesdays.
Call 330-733-1453 for more information or visit www.good-neighbors.org.