By Rick Armon, Ed Meyer and Phil Trexler
Beacon Journal staff writers
- Douglas Prade ruling from Summit County Judge Judy Hunter (PDF)
- Read more stories related to the Prade murder case
- (1998 TRIAL COVERAGE) Evidence overwhelms doubt: Jurors mostly mum about deliberations, but prosecution uses circumstantial case to convict ex-Akron police Capt. Douglas Prade. One says bite mark sealed it
- (1998 TRIAL COVERAGE) Bite evidence disputed: Dental expert says former Akron police captain has misaligned jaw, dentures and wouldn’t have been able to leave wound found on slain doctor’s left arm
- (1998 TRIAL COVERAGE) Bite evidence lines up: Forensic dental expert testifies that wound on slain doctor’s arm matches ex-husband’s lower front teeth. ‘Every mark lined up,’ Akron dentist says
- Developments in murder case of Dr. Margo Prade
- The Prade case: Where are they now?
- The Prade case: Reactions from key figures
Beacon Journal Publishing Co.