All CATEGORIES
☰ Menu

Gas leak causes Ohio mobile home fire, injuring 2

Associated Press

MASON, OHio: Authorities say a gas leak inside a mobile home caused an accidental fire that seriously injured two people at a mobile home park in southwest Ohio.

Deputy Fire Chief Craig Bryant in Mason says the leak came from a hose running through a wall in the trailer that could have hooked up to a gas-powered appliance. The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that Bryant says no appliance was found hooked to the hose and investigators couldn’t determine whether the valve was open or closed.

Authorities say the fire started about 3 a.m. Wednesday. Names and conditions of the two injured people and a child taken to the hospital for evaluation were not released.

Bryant says seven people were displaced by the fire, which destroyed one home and seriously damaged two others.



MORE IN NEWS

 
Prev Next