By Dennis McEaneney and Charlene Nevada
Beacon Journal staff writers
- (1998 TRIAL COVERAGE) Bite evidence lines up: Forensic dental expert testifies that wound on slain doctor’s arm matches ex-husband’s lower front teeth. ‘Every mark lined up,’ Akron dentist says
- (1998 TRIAL COVERAGE) Evidence overwhelms doubt: Jurors mostly mum about deliberations, but prosecution uses circumstantial case to convict ex-Akron police Capt. Douglas Prade. One says bite mark sealed it
- Former Akron police captain Douglas Prade cleared in murder, released from prison
- Developments in murder case of Dr. Margo Prade
- Read more stories related to the Prade murder case
Beacon Journal Publishing Co.