By Dennis McEaneney
Beacon Journal staff writer
- (1998 TRIAL COVERAGE) Evidence overwhelms doubt: Jurors mostly mum about deliberations, but prosecution uses circumstantial case to convict ex-Akron police Capt. Douglas Prade. One says bite mark sealed it
- Former Akron police captain Douglas Prade cleared in murder, released from prison
- Developments in murder case of Dr. Margo Prade
- (1998 TRIAL COVERAGE) Bite evidence disputed: Dental expert says former Akron police captain has misaligned jaw, dentures and wouldn’t have been able to leave wound found on slain doctor’s left arm
- Read more stories related to the Prade murder case
Beacon Journal Publishing Co.