Akron

 



Free Site Subscriptions

Subscribe by RSS

Subscribe by Email

Pets Blog

Cat saves man from burning home

By jim Published: August 11, 2009

A pet cat is being hailed a hero after saving a man from his burning home.

Engineer Andrew Williams was asleep when the fire broke out at his bungalow in Bracknell in Berkshire.

As black smoke filled the property, his neighbour's cat Hugo came through a cat-flap and raised the alarm by clawing at the father-of-two's face.

Rescuers said that the fire could have killed Mr Williams if he had not been awoken by Hugo. A smoke detector had been moved during work on the bungalow.

[Read the full story...]

Print
Add This
  |



Stories via email

Sign up to receive a daily email containing new posts published on pets.ohio.com.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner